Big news! Zach lost his second tooth yesterday and the tooth fairy brought him a new orange toothbrush last night!
Derek and I are making some headway with the flooring. We were both tired last night- hopefully we will make more progress tonight. I have been suffering badly from a cold/allergies/stress induced malaise. I feel better tonight. With some caffeine hopefully we will get 2 hours of home-improvement accomplished (without griping at one another too much!).
Today was crazy between work and getting in touch with the relocation company, Realtors in both Bartlesville and Houston, moving company, and bank. Derek meets with the moving company tomorrow to have our house goods surveyed. Never a dull moment around here.
Ash had picture day at daycare today. Zach's school pictures are tomorrow. Parent/teacher conferences as well tomorrow. Zach has been getting good reports from school, so we should have a good conference.

One of my students told me once they received $25 from the tooth fairy. INSANE! I think an orange toothbrush is WAY cooler :)
ReplyDelete