Sorry to be so silent this week. I have been busy and away for part of the week on a business trip to Houston. Derek brought the boys out on Thursday night to meet me at the Bartlesville airport when the corporate shuttle landed. The boys were thrilled!
We have had a nice time together this weekend. Saturday, we started the day off with blueberry pancakes and sausage. Then Zach and Derek went to get their hair cut. Actually all three boys got haircuts this weekend. Derek and Zach both went to the hairdresser (Zach did great!), and Ash got his cut Chez Daddy. Check out their new 'dos!
After hair cuts, we headed to the pediatrician's office for flu shots. The boys were troopers- so much so that we went to Wal-Mart and bought Iron Man 2 as a reward (actually that was a reward for Derek and I for surviving the shots- ha)! Saturday afternoon, Derek, Zach, and I played games while Ash napped. We especially like our new game of Skip-Bo Junior. (Great Grandma Rosemary would be proud!!!! Zach caught on really fast!) We spent the later afternoon outside playing and cleaning up the backyard. Derek took out an old tree stump. Saturday evening we all watched Iron Man 2 together after having brats on the grill! The boys were excited to have a picnic outside.
Today started out with a nice run for me with the girls. Nice and cool- great running weather! Our family met The Hammons for lunch at the local Mongolian barbecue place -yum! We spent another afternoon doing chores and playing outside. Zach found a caterpillar!
This evening, we had a nice Skype session with Grandpa Randy and Grandma Peggy (yes I finally got with the program!!!!). So nice to have a chat via computer web-cam! Now it is time for baths, practicing reading and site words, and bed for the boys. Derek and I are going to watch Avatar.
Oh- Greg and Jenny are getting settled in to their new life in Munich. Check out their blog for their adventures at Oktoberfest!!!!






LOVE the pictures! The haircuts look great and everybody looks happy :) I can hardly wait to Skype with you!
ReplyDelete