Overall it has been a nice Saturday. The boys were up at 7am. We had a light breakfast. I then went downstairs and ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes while the boys watched shows about different dog and cat breeds on animal planet. Zach is a cat person and was inspired to draw this neat picture of the cat he wants to get when "he grows up and has his own house".
We all were starved by 11am and went out to our favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch. Afterwards we all went to the Food Pyramid for the weekly grocery shopping. Zach and Ash enjoyed sharing the "car" shopping cart and "helping steer".
Around 3:30pm, I met Tracy and some other lady friends to see a late matinee of the movie "Eat, Pray, Love". We also had dinner afterwards. It was a nice time! Derek and the boys had "noodles and green beans" for dinner and entertained themselves playing Wii Sports Resort. (Very addicting. I plan to play for a while myself as soon as we get the kids in bed). So far. the game involving flying the sea plane is the boys' favorite.



Did you like 'Eat, pray, love'?
ReplyDeleteHow fun to go out with the girls! I haven't ready the book yet...yes, did you like the movie?
ReplyDeleteThe movie was well acted and beautiful scenes. However, as fort the content---not really my cup of tea. Too much of a chick flick. The main character was basically going through a mid-life crisis because she fell out of love with her husband, then jumped into a relationship with a younger man and was miserable. She "lost herslef" in love and was afraid she would loose herself again if she tried to love again. Basically, I felt that there were many people who had been through much worse who survived---plus they did not have a publisher who would give them a giant advance to travel the world to "find themselves" again. All I could really thing the whole time was "Geeze, Go put your big girl panties on and deal with it." (Review brought to you from Tommi Miller- movie critic extraordinaire!) - Ha!
ReplyDeletePlease excuse all of my spelling and grammar mistakes :)
ReplyDelete