I thought I'd share these July-themed goodies featuring Ash. He is having fun at daycare and will move up to the older toddler room August 1st. He is almost inseparable from his cow. (We have to hide it in the morning before we take him to daycare. Luckily there are two stuffed cows in his room which he has adopted as his daycare friends. One cow is purple. (Grape-flavored milk maybe?????) Of course the first thing he does when we get home is run and find his cow and shower it with kisses! He is now saying all sorts of words now and shaking his head yes and no in response to questions and commands. He also likes to sing OLd MacDonald. I'll try to get a video if he is in the mood to perform. Basically he sings "EIEIO, Moo Moo, Moo, Moo, EIEIO." Such a fun time!
Zach had a big day today at summer camp with a trip to the Independence, Kansas water park. He said that all the kids wore white water wings. His favorite activity was going down the curly-Q slide. Sounds like a lot of fun! I think both boys will sleep well tonight.
Well, I just finished a 2 mile walk on the treadmill and am going to do some yoga before Derek and I enjoy another episode of HBO's True Blood Season 2 on DVD.


No comments:
Post a Comment