Zach is getting excited about his 5th birthday coming up this month. He drew a really neat picture (which I have shared) of his friends coming to his birthday party with chocolate cake, lots of presents and balloons. We plan to have two parties for him this year; one while we are on vacation and one on the 27th with some of his friends. He wants his party to be at a park with chocolate cake. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.
Ash had his first day in the toddler classroom today. According to his teachers, he had a great day and had lots of fun with the older kids and exploring all of the new toys. He was definitely tired tonight and extra cranky because he is also teething.
Not much is new with Derek and I--just counting down the days until vacation. We are slowly cleaning up the basement and making it more habitable for treadmill use, etc. I hung up a bulletin board with a speed workout schedule, a few of my race medals that I am proud of, as well as pictures and other items to help keep me motivated during workouts. Derek has also started using the treadmill a few nights a week! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment