Way too early in fact. Ash decided to get up at 4:15am. We rocked and rocked and he would not go back to sleep. He kept cooing and talking to me- just very content to be held. Of course he would howl every time I would put him back in bed. I wasn't getting any sleep just laying there listening to him, so we finally ventured downstairs at 5:15am for a bottle of milk. Sure enough- drank the bottle and zonked off. So, I plopped him back in bed and took a shower. It is not even 6:30am and I have eaten breakfast, gotten Zach's breakfast ready, and made lunches. I even have time for a short blog post. Forgot to add last night that Zach is now writing his name! See pics! Ok- time to get Ash up ($10 says he is going to be cranky...).


Also, an inside joke for Uncle Greg. Here is a pic of Ash sucking on a lizard. Does this remind you of any books that you have read lately????? Could Ash be the chosen one??? Ha!
Hugs for Greg and Jenny who were supposed to leave for Munich today for Greg's interview trip (he got an interview for a postdoc position at the Max Plank Institute. However their flight was cancelled due to all of the weather on the East Coast. We send them luck and best wishes for a timely reschedule!!!!!
And yes, that lizard is fake...
Thanks for the love! We'll keep you updated! Now that Zach can write his name, perhaps you can have him write and sign a strongly worded letter to the airlines and the snow :)
ReplyDelete