
Well, we Millers have been up to the usual weekend madness. Friday Derek and I went to the DMV at lunchtime to get registration/plates for our new car as well as new driver's licences. We went to the "secret" Tag Office on Hwy 123, so the whole process took only 15 minutes and was utterly painless. (Apparently miracles DO happen!) This is the longest we've ever lived in one place since we've been married, so we actually had to have them renewed. We then had lunch together at Frank and Lola's- a relatively new restaurant in town that serves a great green chile burger. Derek had the burger and I had their salmon/pecan salad which was fabulous! Yesterday we didn't do anything significant. Rested mainly. After dinner and baths (where wearing a duck on your head was the IN thing!) we watched "Muppets in Space" together with popcorn. After running 6 miles this morning with my Lady Friends, I took Zach into the Physician's Immediate care as he was up at 5am coughing and crying/complaining the left side of his face hurt. Turns out that whatever he had last week, he now has a sinus infection and bronchitis. So he is now set up with antibiotics and I bought these children's cold medicine strips as an alternative to giving him another liquid medicine (we can only get him to take it through bribery!!!). He is now resting comfortably on the couch with ducky and his orange blanket watching "Clifford's Big Movie" on Netflix (his reward for successfully taking his first round of antibiotics). Meanwhile Derek is looking at awesome live pictures of Ruidoso, New Mexico where we will be vacationing in March. http://ruidosowebcam.com/ NM received snow yesterday and the views of Sierra Blanca are postcard perfect. Wish we could go there NOW!!!! (Yes Cliff, that "enough" point keeps getting smaller and smaller. I think we are trying to get on the 5 year plan!!!!) Well, I'm going to try and get in a sudoku puzzle before Ash wakes up from his nap. He is coughing and has a runny nose. I am sooooo glad that my boys like to share with one another! NOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment