Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thoughts on the Last Day of Vacation...

1) Ugh! Back to work tomorrow. At least we can get back to some sort of family routine. Maybe Ash will sleep through the night again after being worn out by daycare...

2) I really need to get to the gym! (The Wii still says I'm overweight! Hmmm... can the Wii fly???) Looking forward to my new treadmill being delivered on Wednesday! Although I really miss my running buddies, Tracy and Stacie! I NEED GIRL TIME!

3) I am addicted to "Color Sudoku". (Cliff be on the lookout for a package headed your way...) I need to kick the habit as I have been up every night past 11pm... (Work is going to come early tomorrow). Maybe I should switch to "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" - the book is totally hilarious!!!

4) Sour cherry honey is excellent in a cup of English Breakfast tea.

5) Christmas tree was put away today :(

6) Looking forward to driving the new car tomorrow!

7) Making spaghetti for the boys for dinner tonight.

8) Great, another round of laundry to fold... Excellent! The dog accidentally shut himself in the laundry room again...

9) Even though it is annoying, I think I am going to miss Zach running down the hallway at 7:30am yelling "Mom, Ash is crying!!!!"

10) Less than a week until my baby turns 1 year old! How time flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment