Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year! We had a nice morning starting with waffles with strawberries and maple syrup. Then we watched parts of the Tournament of Roses parade and Citrus Bowl parades. I then took the boys outside and pulled them around the cul-de-sac in their sleds for 45 minutes while the rotisserie chicken cooked for our holiday dinner. Derek was really disappointed that he could not join us do to his severe cold sensitivity from the chemotherapy. We missed him too during our fun. (I am pooped now and will be sore tomorrow.) We then enjoyed a dinner of chicken, mashed potatoes, and peas. Ash especially liked the mashed potatoes. Tomorrow, leftover chicken will be made into chicken gravy and biscuits. YUM!!! Zach and I then played the Wii while Derek and Ash napped. We hope you all have a great evening! (Thanks Greg and Jenny for the text message at midnight. I was the only one awake- playing Sudoku and listening to the fireworks outside!)

3 comments:

  1. Tommi, really enjoy all your pictures. We always remember your anniversary and all the snow. Wishing you a happy anniversay and a welcome to the new year. Love
    Carol and Jim and Mike and Christa and Todd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the the wonderful pictures. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete