Friday, January 29, 2010

BURIED IN OKLAHOMA!!!!!

Well, not so much...

This is apparently what 8-10 inches is supposed to look like in Oklahoma! (We have an accumulation -as of 10 am- of about 2 inches of snow.) Of course this is enough to close all of the schools in the state. So, I am working from home today and helping to care for the boys. So far, I have gotten a lot accomplished as the boys have been watching "The Incredibles" on DVD and I have had minimal distractions. Started off the day with a capuccino and donuts too (caffeine and sugar ALWAYS help productivity). Zach picked out the heart donut especially for me when he and Derek went to the store before school yesterday to buy bananas for his class snack. I was so touched I had to take a picture. Unfortunately the donut contained strawberry "flavoring" (tasted like cough medicine!) in both the dough and the icing. I could only handle one bite! Ash loved the donut part however (he eats everything except green pepper), so all was not lost.

We are hoping that we get enough snow accumulation throughout the day that we can take the boys out sledding sometime this weekend!

Another fun fact- Ash LOVES green olives!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for keeping your blog so current. I have been wondering how much snow Bartlesville got. And so nice to see "the boys" at the breakfast table this morning. Next best thing to being right there with you all!

    ReplyDelete