Thursday, January 21, 2010

Back at it!

Zach is much better and is going back to school today. He was not thrilled about it- claiming his stomach still hurt and that he needed to stay home. He changed his mind once we told him that if he was still sick he would have to stay in bed all day with no shows. I assume once he gets to school he will be just fine!

By the way, both boys LOVE eating eggs and corned beef hash! We had "breakfast for dinner" last night and both boys ate everything we put in front of them. Zach even asked for a second egg! (I am sure he was really hungry after not eating much since Sunday). Derek thought it was funny that I had a salad with my breakfast :)

Ok- time to get some tea (read caffeine) and get ready for meeting #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment