Sunday, November 1, 2009

RIP




Well, as we say goodbye to yet another October (this year has gone so quickly!!!), we must also give a fond farewell to Orange Fish. I changed his water today- made sure it was room temperature and everything. But the chlorine of Bartlesville water must have gotten the best of him and and his little soul passed into the big golden pond in the sky. He basically became MY fish after the novelty of his presence wore off the day after we "adopted" him. I feel so bad that I personally am responsible for his demise (good thing dogs and children are more resilient to my bad parenting skills). I will miss him going bonkers in his bowl every morning when I turn on the dining room light :(

It was really nice having that extra hour to sleep in this morning. The boys slept until 7:30am- so it was a great sleep for everyone! We then spent a lazy day playing and going to the park. Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment