Thursday, October 1, 2009

Save the Rack!


We went out to dinner this evening to celebrate multiple events:

1) Derek feeling well enough to go to work (you might ask are you actually supposed to celebrate going to work???) and heading into a weekend med-free

2) Ash pulling up to stand at daycare (we've seen evidence of this, but a camera has never been handy)

3) Zach having a great day at school - According to his teacher, he received many hugs from fellow students for bringing in brand new play dough. Plus I sent his teacher pictures of the two of us making the play dough together which she printed out and showed to the class!

We went out to the Rib Crib for BBQ (what Derek wants to eat, he gets these days!!!). Zach, of course, had chicken, french fries, and ice cream for dessert. If you are not aware, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The Rib Crib was selling the most clever breast cancer awareness T-shirts I have ever seen (proceeds going toward breast cancer research). Of course I had to get one for evening lounging!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a baby wearing a onesie saying "save the boobies" the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt. We did the Mamma Jamma ride against breast cancer on Saturday. Our team name wasn't that interesting.
    http://www.mammajammaride.org/site/TR/Events/General?pg=team&fr_id=1040&team_id=1020

    but there are several other team names on the website that are also quite clever.
    sparky

    ReplyDelete