Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chemo Round 3 and Washing Away Our Worries


Sorry to be so long to update, but this week has been super busy for me. I have had Leadership training at work all week. Plus Derek underwent his third IV round on Monday. It was rougher this time- fatigue set in much more quickly and the irritation to his nerves has been much more intense. However he is feeling a little better today - enough that I was able to meet Tracy for our last "official" round of speed work at the track tonight. Since Derek was feeling poorly last night, I helped the boys go through their nightly bath and bedtime routine. They took a bath together for the first time last night and had a blast. Zach had so much fun, that he requested taking a bath with Ash again tonight. I was able to take some cute pics. Zach is so good and gentle with Ash. They are definitely cute together. Well, have a nice evening. I need to catch up on a few quick work emails (groan), then shower, then Derek and I are going to watch another episode of True Blood.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting up the pictures and update. Hugs and much love to all.

    ReplyDelete