Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Lounging

Yay! Finally, a picture of Derek and I together. There are definitely not enough of those since all we do is photograph our adorable kids!!!! We have definitely had a much-needed lazy weekend. All of the stress from the past month and allergies hit me hard (darn ragweed!), so I spent much of Sunday napping in between feeding and entertaining Ash. Derek successfully made it through his first round of chemo (YAY!!!!!) and is now starting his med-free week of recovery before the next round starts on the 14th. To celebrate we went out for Chinese buffet. Both boys were good as gold. Ash flirted with all of the waitresses (takes after his big brother). Zach devoured a huge plate of rice and noodles. We also found out he LOVES egg drop soup (who knew????). There is not much else new to report. We wish every weekend was a 3-day weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture!

    Also, I think you just made me ready for some Chinese food again (the yummy American version).

    ReplyDelete