

I took the both boys back to the Indian Summer Festival this evening to listen to the Cherokee National Youth Choir sing. (They enjoyed being outdoors, but only lasted sitting and listening for about 15 minutes. So we walked around for a while while listening and then headed back home. Zach liked to help push Ash in the stroller. I have also included some other cute pics from today's activities. Derek is doing OK, but continues to be very tired and has been suffering from a mouth infection (common side effect from chemo) that has been making food taste yucky. 
http://youthchoir.cherokee.org The Cherokee National Youth Choir brings together 50 talented students from Northeast Oklahoma to sing traditional Cherokee songs in the Cherokee language. Their choir acts as ambassadors for the Cherokee Nation, showing the strength and culture of the Cherokee through their voices. With their music, the Cherokee National Youth Choir hopes to increase awareness of Cherokee culture.
That sounds great! I loved it when my parents took me to outdoor concerts as a kid.
ReplyDelete