
We thought we'd share some of Ash's bath time. He gets so excited that more water ends up on Mommy than in the tub! He loves trying to touch the water from the tail of his fish toy too.
Also, Happy 34th Birthday to me! We did not really celebrate, but I did come home to a couple of fun packages waiting for me on the front porch :) Hopefully we can celebrate this weekend with a trip to Tulsa so I can use my gift certificate (thanks Mom and Dad!). Greg also phoned tonight, and I received many well-wishes from friends via email and on Facebook. Zach also says I need a birthday cake (he was disappointed that I did not have one today- that's the only bummer about having one's birthday midweek, competing with other "fun" things like WORK). I agree cake is a must - so we will have cake this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment