Thursday, March 19, 2009
Happy 4th Birthday Zachary!
Zach is officially 4 years old today! Derek and I are amazed how time has flown by. The day started with Ash and I singing Happy Birthday to Zach to wake him up. Then while I fed Ash, Zach was a really big boy and changed out of his pajamas and put on his clothes all by himself. (BTW- he now also stays dry through the night- so NO MORE PULL UPS- YAY!!!!). He requested a birthday breakfast consisting of a banana, strawberry yogurt, and cereal. Derek and I sang him another chorus of Happy Birthday during breakfast. Zach took special green shamrock cookies in to share with his friends today during snack time for his birthday. Zach is going to help me drive to Tulsa this afternoon at 4 pm to pick Grandma Peggy up from the airport. Once we get back home, we will have a birthday dinner of spaghetti (Zach's favorite) followed by chocolate cake specially made by Dad last night (one of the famous Hobson family recipes= YUMMM!!!). Of course, after dinner there will be PRESENTS! Stay tuned for pictures. In the meantime, enjoy some pictures of Zach, pre-4!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment