Since I was up at 5:30am feeding Ash, I helped Derek get Zach out of bed, dressed, and fed (we had Mom and "Z" time over breakfast). Then I went out for a 30 minute run. It went much better than Sunday's run. I think it is a matter of having one's body remember how to run. It is quite tranquil in the neighborhood at 6:45am, especially with the sun slowly rising. After getting cleaned up, I am now ready for a nice, relaxing cup of ginger breakfast tea (and I think I hear Ash gearing up for more food too). The duct cleaners are coming around 9am. However, they should be done around noon and we can have a nice afternoon to relax. I'll need to rest up so I don't fall asleep during "LOST" tonight!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
A Sense of Accomplishment
Since I was up at 5:30am feeding Ash, I helped Derek get Zach out of bed, dressed, and fed (we had Mom and "Z" time over breakfast). Then I went out for a 30 minute run. It went much better than Sunday's run. I think it is a matter of having one's body remember how to run. It is quite tranquil in the neighborhood at 6:45am, especially with the sun slowly rising. After getting cleaned up, I am now ready for a nice, relaxing cup of ginger breakfast tea (and I think I hear Ash gearing up for more food too). The duct cleaners are coming around 9am. However, they should be done around noon and we can have a nice afternoon to relax. I'll need to rest up so I don't fall asleep during "LOST" tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds lovely! I am so impressed :) You make it all sound so easy...
ReplyDeleteHave you seen that woman singing the Mom song?
Way to go! You'll be back to leaving me in your dust soon!
ReplyDelete