Yesterday Derek, Ash, and I spent most of the day in Tulsa for appointments and running errands. We ate lunch at a "build your own burrito" place called Q'doba Mexican Grill. IT was very tasty and we highly recommend it! We got back to town early, picked up Zach from daycare, and then headed to the park since it was a nice, warm 70 degrees. Today seems to be shaping up to be much of the same. I am looking forward to an evening run. I have now worked up to running a full 5K (running the entire distance). I hope to get on the Pathfinder (walking and biking trail here in BVille) and push that distance a little farther tonight. Last night, Derek and Zach made nachos for dinner. Zach really enjoyed picking out the big chips! However, he did not want any jalapenos ("No green things!") on his side of the tray. He has had a fun week again at daycare. Tuesday his class visited the fire station (he told us all about the hoses) and yesterday they went to the library again for story hour. Oh yeah... Ash is now 11 pounds!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Makin' Nachos
Yesterday Derek, Ash, and I spent most of the day in Tulsa for appointments and running errands. We ate lunch at a "build your own burrito" place called Q'doba Mexican Grill. IT was very tasty and we highly recommend it! We got back to town early, picked up Zach from daycare, and then headed to the park since it was a nice, warm 70 degrees. Today seems to be shaping up to be much of the same. I am looking forward to an evening run. I have now worked up to running a full 5K (running the entire distance). I hope to get on the Pathfinder (walking and biking trail here in BVille) and push that distance a little farther tonight. Last night, Derek and Zach made nachos for dinner. Zach really enjoyed picking out the big chips! However, he did not want any jalapenos ("No green things!") on his side of the tray. He has had a fun week again at daycare. Tuesday his class visited the fire station (he told us all about the hoses) and yesterday they went to the library again for story hour. Oh yeah... Ash is now 11 pounds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mmmm...nachos
ReplyDelete