Monday, February 2, 2009

Another Lazy Sunday


We had a relaxing Sunday as well. Zach played with legos and blocks on the floor, building space ships, airplanes, and airport towers. Ash also got into the floor action on his playmat. He really likes it- up for 30 min at a time looking at all of the shapes and even batting at the hanging objects already! Zach helped (?) by pressing the music maker ever minute or so (do all kids todays HAVE to make noise????). Zach and I took a nice evening walk around the neighborhood to have some quality time together. Zach liked pointing out all of the Amerian flags and basketball hoops. The neighborhood smelled of hamburgers (yummy) due to all of the Super Bowl parties going on! I also worked with Zach on drawing smiley faces. Here are his artistic versions of he and Ash!
Today, Ash and I are just hanging out. I was diligent and did my 30 min yoga abs routine as well as tried the step aerobics on the Wii (pretty fun). I also cleaned the bathrooms (joy). With that sense of accomplishment, I am looking forward to a nice afternoon nap if Ash will cooperate!

1 comment: