Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Derek Update
After a visit to an orthopedic surgeon, we found out that Derek actually ruptured his achilles tendon on Monday night. He will have surgury on Friday and will be in a cast for 2-3 months. Derek will "give birth" to his patched foot about the same time that Baby Miller arrives! Luckily we have Grandpa Gary arriving tomorrow. It will be a big help to have a third adult to care for Zach and help manage things as we get Derek through the weekend. Grandpa Cliff and Grandma Dixie are coming out the following weekend to help move the kitchen and other rooms as our remodeling project starts November 17th. Grandpa Randy and Grandma Peggy as well as Uncle Greg and Aunt Jenny will be coming just after Christmas to help get thing in order for the arrival of Baby M. Thank goodness for Family!!!!! (And Friends---The Hammons helped us out yet again today acting as taxi service for Derek and moving company as our new kitchen appliances get delivered tomorrow). Anyway- I think I may think twice the next time I get the idea to start a new job, have a new baby, remodel a kitchen, and have a broken husband all at the same time! At least I have my Christmas Shopping done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment